- Details of a significant part of books in our collection can be found in our online Library catalogue.
- For earlier documents, card catalogues must be checked.
- Card catalogues in the Circulation Department hold details of some pre-1995 books.
- Books are located either in library stores or on open shelves.
- On the shelves, books are arranged according to the subject using the Universal Decimal Classification system (maintained by UDC Consortium; the Library uses its Czech version).
- Always use the catalogue to track down books.