- Reservations can be made for documents that have been lent out.
- Loaned documents reserved by another users cannot be renewed.
- When the reserved document is returned, the user who has made the reservation is informed by e-mail that the reserved document is prepared for a loan to him.
- The period for collecting the reserved document is 7 calendar days.
- For reservation fee please see the Price list.
How to make a reservation?
- Reservations for currently lent out documents can be made in the online catalogue after logging in.
- Find the requested document and click on the "Request a hold" button:
Loan (Hold) Requests / Orders
- Only documents with the location Central Library/Book Store can be ordered.
- The user is informed by email once the ordered document is prepared for loan.
- The period for collecting the ordered document is 7 calendar days.
- Order requests are free of charge.
How to make an order?
- Documents located in the closed stacks (Central Library/Book Store) can be ordered in the online catalogue after logging in.
- Find the requested document and click on the "Order" button:
- The ordered document will be prepared within 3 hours after putting the request.