- Reservations can be put for documents on loan by another user.
- Loaned documents, which are reserved by another user, cannot be renewed.
- After returning, the user with reservation is informed by e-mail that the reserved document is prepared for a loan to him.
- A period for loaning such prepared document is 7 days.
- Fines are based on Price list
How to put a reservation?
- Reservation can be put on documents in the online catalogue after log-in for items on loan by another user.
- Use button „Request a hold“ in record full view:
Loan (Hold) Requests
- requests can be put on documents with location Central Library/Book Store only
- information about preparing the requested document for a loan is sent to the user by email
- requested documents are prepared for a loan within 7 days
- requests are free of charge
How to put a request?
- Requests can be put on documents in the online catalogue after log-in for items located in closed stacks.
- Use button „Order“ in record full view:
- The ordered document will be prepared within 3 hours after putting the request.